The Institute should become the leading scientific institution in Ukraine to provide with scientific and technical, engineering, methodological and informational services in the field of safe operation of nuclear facilities, the elimination of the radiation accidents’ consequences, the decommissioning of nuclear facilities, the radioactive waste and spent nuclear fuel management, and have the national and international prestige.
Implementation of Policy in the sphere of quality management is provided by the following means:
- ensuring persistent and systematic quality system management process at all stages of scientific and industrial activity;
- carrying out research and development on the basis of accredited laboratories with continual internal control of received results, ensuring their quality assurance;
- fulfillment of requirements and continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the current quality management system in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2015;
- organization of interconnected processes system that ensures all requirements of consumers and other stakeholders were fully carried out;
- systematic staff training.
Production of high – quality and competitive products and provision of scientific and technical services satisfying consumers requirements on the both domestic and foreign markets is carried out on the basis of the following principles:
- ensuring nuclear and radiation safety is a priority;
- ensuring environmental safety in production;
- establishment of the personal responsibility of top management for priority allocation for fulfillment of safety requirements;
- improvement of scientific, material and technical basis;
- performance of work by highly skilled and qualified specialists;
- creation of conditions on constant improvement of training and qualification level of the personnel, as well as maximal revelation its creative abilities and activation of creative potential;
- mutually beneficial relations with partners and suppliers, constant satisfaction of customers’ requirements and prompt response to changes in these requirements.
Staff of the Institute, from director to worker, is a team of like-minded people who implement a quality policy.
Top management of ISP NPP assumes the responsibility for implementation of the quality policy, timely providing with the necessary resources and persistent improvement of the quality management system.
Цей запис також доступний: Ukrainian